Wed, 15 Jun|
Great Creative Thinking: A one-day accelerator
Time & Location
15 Jun, 09:00 – 16:30 BST
About the Event
Have a great idea. Do it. Repeat.
That's the formula for great change – whether it’s for a better career or a better life or a better something else.
And, let’s face it, who couldn’t use a little (or a big) change and some bright ideas right about now?
That’s why we’re accelerating our introduction of Revolutionise to the market — and opening the door to the powerful and energising world of Great Creative Thinking.
Step right in.
Between April and August 2022, we’re running a series of one-day accelerators at the never-to-be-repeated rate of £249pp. We’d love for you to join.
By the end of the accelerator, you’ll be able to:
- Understand what Great Creative Thinking is and what it can achieve.
- Know what an idea actually is and what constitutes a good one.
- Design the best group of people for Great Creative Thinking.
- Construct your environment to catalyse Great Creative Thinking.
- Change the mood so Great Creative Thinking can happen.
- Describe the best process for Great Creative Thinking in your context.
- Utilise a selection of powerful analytical and emotional tools.
- Get started and build momentum.
Who should attend?
- Professionals with responsibility for leadership, team management, communications or product development of any kind.
- Owners and managers of fast-moving businesses or organisations — or those who wish to be faster moving.
- Individuals who feel in any way stuck, frustrated or confused about the direction of their life.
- People who dream big for themselves, others or the world and just want to get moving with more pace or focus.
- Anybody with a problem to solve.
- We combine the logical with the emotional, so that understanding leads to belief and action.
- The accelerator is fast paced and dynamic.
- The content of the accelerator is founded in academia and hands-on research: This feeds into short, concise teaching sections with defined learning outcomes.
- Case studies and stories are used to inspire and bring the theory to life. You’ll learn as much about failures as successes so you can easily pinpoint the difference between great and bad creative thinking.
- You’ll participate in exercises and interactive learning experiences throughout — learning by immersion. No all-day screen staring here!
- At the end, you’ll summarise your learning and take away a focussed action plan.
The accelerator will run from 9am to 4.30pm (BST). Here’s the agenda:
- An opening to inspire you and open your mind.
- An introduction to the theory and practice of Great Creative Thinking.
- Ideas: What are they and what constitutes a good one?
- How to have the best ideas: People, Place, Psyche, Process.
- A toolkit for you.
- Case studies of success, failure and the difference between the two.
- A focussed action plan.
We truly hope you can join us!
Meet the speakers
Alan Clayton, Chairman, Revolutionise
Alan Clayton has a twenty-five year career in creative thinking behind him and is still speeding up. A scientist by training, he has always worked in the creative field – where precise analytics combine with emotional energy to create ideas which lead to great change. He is a serial entrepreneur and has worked in more than thirty countries. Clients range from global giants such as UN agencies right through to small, local start-ups, and from business leaders to freelancers and even amateur racing drivers.
James Tennet, Managing Director, Revolutionise
James has a long heritage in curating global seminars and a proven track record in delivering unforgettable events and experiences from the London 2012 Olympic Games through the world’s biggest international fundraising conference to pop-ups cinemas in New York, Ibiza and the UK.