Thu, 21 Jul|
Your Purpose Distilled: A Masterclass
Time & Location
21 Jul, 14:00 BST – 22 Jul, 17:00 BST
About the Event
Are you seeking transformation in your career or even your life? Start by clarifying your values, purpose and story!
This clarity will become the foundation upon which you can attract people and opportunities to develop an ecosystem of aligned stakeholders with whom to create the transformation you desire.
To do so, you need a toolkit of honesty, open mindedness, and the preparedness to undertake a personal distillation process through which you will appraise your life and career; ask the right and hard questions to obtain the clarity about what matters the most to you; and take the necessary steps to activate transformation in your career and life.
Honestly, this distillation process may seem to be nerve-wracking; however as we have learnt from the past couple of years, the daunting nature of change should not preclude us from embracing it — Do it “NOW”! There might not be a “LATER”! In the words of Nelson Mandela - “It always seems impossible, until it's done”!
Join the “Your Purpose Distilled Masterclass” to begin your journey of clarifying your purpose and story to develop an ecosystem of aligned stakeholders for you to transform your life and your world. The masterclass is delivered by Elizabeth Ngonzi, Founder/CEO of the International Social Impact Institute and Liz Ngonzi Transforms, and creator of the ICAT Coaching Framework (Inspire, Connect, Activate and Transform).
Upon completion of this masterclass, you’ll be able to:
- Gain access to frameworks and tools that will enable you to achieve clarity about your values, purpose and personal brand story;
- Learn how your values and purpose translate into your personal mission statement or story;
- Evaluate your existing personal brand story and then re-develop it;
- Learn to effectively identify, engage and activate your stakeholders online;
- Identify the digital platforms most valuable for sharing your story to develop a compelling personal brand;
- Discover how your story appears on digital storytelling platforms, and then learn how to update it;
- Utilize a simple relationship management framework to learn how to build mutually beneficial relationships with your aligned stakeholders; and
- Understand the importance of “paying it forward” to developing the social capital that will make relationships flow more easily.
Who should attend?
- Anyone ready to create a more meaningful life.
- Professionals seeking inspiration for a new role or to reposition themselves.
- Individuals who need to clarify their purpose and develop a strong personal brand.
- People who want to influence change and impact the lives of others but don't know how to start or who can help them in doing so.
- Teaching methods that engage various learning styles (e.g., auditory, visual, verbal, logical, kinaesthetic, social and solitary) through presentation slide design, presentation style, individual and group activities, and integration of multiple teaching tools.
- Participant engagement through interactive polls (e.g. Slido), role play activities and breakout sessions. Participants are invited to actively participate during the masterclass.
- The content of the masterclass is designed using the simple ICAT Coaching Framework (Inspire, Connect, Activate and Transform), thereby making it easier to understand, remember and apply.
- During the masterclass, you will have access to the “Your Purpose Distilled Companion Workbook” to help you develop:
- Your personal brand story by clarifying your values, defining your purpose, crafting your story
- SMART Goals to help you focus and achieve your objectives
- Analyse your online presence and update it to reflect your brand story
- Develop a plan to effectively network with those who can with whom you can potentially collaborate to realize your SMART Goals.
The masterclass consists of two three-hour sessions offered at a special introductory rate of £299. The masterclass will take place on Thursday 21st July and Friday 22nd July from 14:00 - 17:00 (BST) each day. Your ticket gives you access to BOTH days.
Here’s the agenda:
- A preview of Liz's story and distillation process to inspire you.
- An introduction the ICAT Coaching Framework through which “Your Purpose is Distilled” which will lay the foundation for the entire masterclass:
- Inspire - Reflect and draw inspiration from within
- Connect - Connect the dots between your past, current state and desired future by Resetting your personal brand story and goals.
- Activate - Set up your future state by developing a plan to attract the right people and opportunities to help you achieve your goals.
- Transform - Execute and evaluate your plan, celebrate your successes and “pay it forward” to increase developing the social capital.
You'll also leave with:
- "Your Purpose Distilled Companion Workbook” to help you immediately put what you learn into action
- A bonus 20 minute individual coaching consultation with Liz - to be scheduled outside of the masterclass hours on 21 or 22 July.
Special introductory rate
For the first of our collaborations with Liz Ngonzi Transforms, we are offering this special introductory rate. Ticket provides access to both parts of the training on Thursday 21 and Friday 22 July 2022, 14:00-17:00 (BST) both days, plus an individual coaching session with Liz.